The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by TT Devassy Jewellery and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TT Devassy Jewellery, we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TT Devassy Jewellery takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If there are any questions regarding this website disclaimer policy, you may contact us using the information below:
TT Devassy Jewellery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TT Devassy Jewellery may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 November 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at kunnamkulam@ttdevassycom
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to TT Devassy Jewellery, Calicut Rd, Kunnamkulam, Kerala 680503. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
TT Devassy Jewellery provides free delivery/shipping of all items within India. Our delivery duration depends on the product selected and the shipping address.
Goods will not be shipped outside India.
We have several products under Ready for Dispatch category. These products will be shipped within our warehouse utmost 2 working days.
The products, other than ready for dispatch products are made to order products and could take 2 to 25 working days to deliver to you.
All our products are covered under transit insurance.
Customer has to give the correct details of Recipient Name (as stated in the photo identification) with complete Address, nearby landmark, pin code and contact number for hassle free delivery.
At the time of delivery, the recipient will have to provide any of the below mentioned identity proofs to collect the product, if requested by the courier agent. Customers are expected to cooperate with them to ensure safe delivery:
- PAN Card
- Driver License
- Voters ID
- Aadhaar Card
Customers must reject the packet is found tampered and should report to us, through firstname.lastname@example.org
Our courier agent will make 2 more attempts to deliver the product in the absence of the recipient not available at the address during his first visit. In case the recipient is not reachable / available after these attempts, the product will be returned to our office.
Change in Delivery Address:
If the product ordered is not dispatched, customer can change the delivery address by login to their TT Devassy Jewellery website Account. Once the product is shipped, this facility won’t be available.
Terms & Conditions
The term TT Devassy Jewellery’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (https://www.ttdevassyjewellery.com) whose registered office is TT Devassy Jewellery, Calicut Rd, Kunnamkulam, Kerala 680503. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- For any of the prepaid orders, if there happens to be a weight difference for the product from the displayed figure in website, then the amount could be adjusted, either providing partial refund for lesser weighted items or accepting further amount for higher weighted items.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TT Devassy Jewellery’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Refund and Return Policy
Our 14-day “No Questions asked Money Back Policy” gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. In case you have to return the product for any reason, we will be happy to provide you with a 100% refund without any shipping cost on you.
- This refund policy is applicable only if the product is shipped back to us within 14 days.
- This facility is available only through ttdevassyjewellery.com and not through our stores in India.
- This refund policy is not applicable for Customized Ornaments/Gold Nosepins/Gemstones/Gold Coin/Gold Bar/Silver Coin/Silver Bar/Gift Vouchers/Gift Cards and Digital Gift Vouchers.
- Under this policy, return the product with its original bill/product certificate. Loss of the original product certificate/Invoice would result in a deduction of Rs. 500.
The following steps need to be followed while returning a product to us for Refund, Exchange or Buyback,
- Contact our customer care team and inform the details of the item you wish to return to us along with the Order No. and collect a Return Authorization Code.
- We shall send you a self-addressed tamper proof packet along with the packing guidelines to return the product.
- Once you receive the tamper proof packet, please call our customer care team and we will send a courier agent to pick up the product from you.
- Pack the Jewellery strictly according to the packing guidelines along with the original packing materials and certificate in the tamper proof packet provided by TT Devassy Jewellery. Note that once the packet is sealed, it cannot be opened. It is also advised to note down the courier airway bill number for future reference.
- Once the returned product is received by TT Devassy Jewellery and after successful completion of the quality check, your refund/Exchange will be made within 10 working days.
- If the product is purchased using Gift Card/Digital gift vouchers, the value will be refunded to the same card/Digital voucher.
You can cancel the order by login to the TT Devassy Jewellery site. Cancellation is not possible post-dispatch of the product.
Once the cancellation process is complete, you will receive a confirmation mail to the registered email ID and the amount will be refunded back through the same mode of payment within 10 working days.
Should you have any queries, we shall be glad to answer the same before initiating the cancellation request.
TT Devassy Jewellery at its sole discretion, reserves the rights to cancel an order at any particular point of time. This may be propelled by various factors like (i) limitations on quantities available for purchase; and (ii) inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information. Once cancelled, the amount will be credited back to the customer’s source account within the bank’s nominal processing time.
This cancellation policy is not applicable for Customized ornaments/Gold Coin/Gold Bar/Silver Coin/Silver Bar, Gift Vouchers, Gift Cards and digital gift vouchers.